Help us build a new home for a Veteran in need, by clicking the link below and donating you can help get a brand new home built for Sgt. Irving and his family!
Sgt. Jackie Irving, A Florida Native, Joined The Army In May Of 2006 With The Desire To Serve And Support His Country. While On His Second Tour Of Duty Through Afghanistan In 2012, Sgt. Irving Was Hit By An IED Explosion. He Currently Suffers From Several Injuries, Including Limb Damage To His Left Arm, Loss Of Hearing In His Left Ear, Brain Damage, And PTSD.
It's A Long Road To Recovery For Sgt. Irving, But One That He Is Working Towards With The Same Dedication He Displayed During His 7 Years Of Service For Our Country. He Will Continue Rehabilitation For His Left Arm And Memory Loss And Receive Treatment For His PTSD When He Arrives In Sanford, Florida.
Monster House Needs:
If you can help, get in touch with Pam Volkman at email@example.com or call 407 916-7800.
- #2200 - Footing Layout - survey
- #2230 – Footing Steel
- #2250 – Concrete Pump - Footing
- #2260 – Concrete Material – Footing
- #2360 – Masonry Wall – Labor (Stemwall) ODC?
- #2370 – Masonry Wall – Material (Stemwall)
- #2380 – Concrete Material (Stemwall)
- #2390 – Concrete Pump (Stemwall)
- #2850 – Concrete Pump Slab
- #2860 – Concert Labor Slab ODC?
- #2870 – Concrete Material Slab
- #3060 – Masonry Labor – Top ODC?
- #3070 – Masonry Walls Material - Top
- #3080 – Precast Materials
- #3150 – Concrete Pump – Lintel
- #3170 – Concrete Materials – Lintel
- #3260 - Framing Labor
- #3270 – Framing Package
- #5080 – Rain Gutters
- #5470 – Driveway Concrete