During our education summit, you will have an opportunity to connect with schools about course offerings, some interviews will take place via Zoom video. If you wish to take part in a live video interview you will need to download Zoom.
You will locate the school you would like to interview with and click the link to view availability. Once you have downloaded Zoom return to the Education Summit Homepage. Or click HERE to view all schools and schedule your video interview with "selected schools."
How it works
- Download Zoom so you can video chat. (Make sure your video and mic are turned on)
- Locate the school profile you wish to video chat with.
- Click the "15 Minute Meeting" or "Schedule Video Interview” link.
- Once you click the link a calendar will open. Select a time you would like to video chat on May 14th - 15th between 9am-6pm.
- Once you confirm your video chat time, name and email address; you will receive an email with a link to Zoom for your video chat session.
- When it’s time for your 15 min. video chat click the zoom link in the email and you will be connected in the video chat with a recruiter from the school.
- If there are no times available to video chat go back to the school profile and select the “Send Me More Info” link so someone from the company can reach out to you.
- Good Luck!
Once you click the link, look at availability for May 14th - 15th to locate an available time that works best for you. If not times are available you can choose the alternate method which will require you filling out a form to be contacted by the education recruiter.
Once you confirm your meeting time, you will get an email with a link to Zoom for your interview video session.
Zoom Computer Client for Meetings
The web browser client will download automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download here.
Zoom Mobile Apps
Start, join and schedule meetings; send group text, images and push-to-talk messages on mobile devices.
Zoom Client Plugin for Sharing iPhone/iPad
The Zoom client plugin will be automatically installed when you try to share your iPhone/iPad screen to remote meeting participants during your Zoom meeting time.