There are several places in Florida that are rumored to be haunted, including:
- The Florida Theater in Jacksonville - The theater is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former projectionist, who has been seen by staff and visitors alike.
- The St. Augustine Lighthouse - The lighthouse is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former keeper, who died in a tragic accident.
- The Cassadaga Hotel - This hotel in Cassadaga is said to be home to several ghosts, including a former guest who committed suicide in one of the rooms.
- The Stranahan House in Fort Lauderdale - This historic house is said to be haunted by the ghost of its former owner, a pioneer named Frank Stranahan.
- The May-Stringer House in Brooksville - This house is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former owner, who died in the house under mysterious circumstances.
It is worth noting that the existence of ghosts and haunted places is often disputed, and these stories should be taken with a grain of salt. If you are interested in learning more about the history and legends of these and other haunted places in Florida, you may want to consider taking a ghost tour or doing further research.