Click here to enter to win a pair of tickets to Fall Cycle Scene at Daytona International Speedway happening October 19-22nd.
Starting Friday, watch the on-track action all weekend long! Friday kicks off with the Team Hammer Riding School and Saturday and Sunday features the Championship Cup Series (CCS) and the American Sportbike Racing Association (ASRA) competing on Daytona’s 3.51-mile road course.
- On Friday, daily infield admission is only $10. This price includes FREE parking, UNOH Fanzone access and access to the garages!
- Infield admission for Saturday and Sunday is $25 daily, which includes FREE parking, UNOH Fanzone access and access to the garages!
- Get ahead of the game and purchase your Advance Three-Day Ticket for $50. This will include infield access, UNOH Fanzone access, garage access and FREE parking!
So much more than racing!
Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley: Located outside Daytona International Speedway along International Speedway Blvd., this is THE place to be for all your Biketoberfest entertainment. Enjoy live music, drink specials vendors and much more.
- Hot Leathers Fashion Show and Bikini Contest on Saturday, October 21.
- Enter/view the GEICO Bike Show with Full Throttle Magazine also on Saturday, October 21, 9 am – 3 pm.
- One stop shopping from the nation’s top motorcycle parts and apparel vendors, open daily and is FREE to the public.
Demo Motorcycle Rides: Take a FREE demo ride on the latest and greatest motorcycles from Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Indian Motorcycles and Suzuki (Riders must hold a valid motorcycle driver’s license and DOT approved helmet in order to participate in the demo rides).
FOR TICKETS, CALL 1-800-PITSHOP OR VISIT www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com NOW!