March of Dimes: March For Babies
Saturday May 19th
Lake Eola - East Lawn Downtown Orlando
Registration Opens at 7am
Take 5 easy steps to march for babies
- Sign up at marchforbabies.org Join a team or start your own, in honor of someone you love.
- Set your dollar goal. Aim high! Many walkers raise $200 to $300 - some more than $1,000.
- Invite people to walk with you. Together you’ll raise more money and share a meaningful and fun day.
- Ask for donations - Send out e-mails and use your Facebook status to ask people to support your walk with an easy and secure online gift.
- Lace up your shoes. Get out there on March for Babies day. With every step you take, you’re helping babies!
Top 5 Reasons to March for Babies
1. It’s teambuilding - Participating as a company team creates a special camaraderie that carries over into the workplace and enhances company morale and loyalty.
2. You're in good company - Join business leaders in your community and across the country. Associate your company with a respected organization and a great cause.
3. You’re a visible leader - Demonstrate your corporate responsibility. Be recognized as a leader who is committed to the community.
4. It’s good for business - Whether your company participates regionally or nationally, you benefit from brand recognition and create interest in your products and services.
5. You’re helping babies - From senior management to individual team members, everyone in your organization can feel good about supporting families and helping babies.