A drunk man nearly lost his eye after a pan handle got buried four inches deep in his face when he slipped in his kitchen.The horrific accident occurred in Karlsruhe in the south-western German state of Baden-Württemberg, pic.twitter.com/cPoziKLiOT— Daily Hurriyat (@HurriyatPk) June 13, 2018
A man in Germany slipped and fell, sending a cooking pot handle deep into his eye socket. Miraculously, doctors were able to save his vision in the eye. The 64 year-old slipped and fell, sending the pot handle directly into his eye socket as he crashed on the ground. He was rushed to the emergency room in critical condition with the handle 10 centimeters deep.