CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW!
Lawrence Collins is a close friend & longtime trial attorney & former state wide prosecutor. He was the first person I called when I was arrested many years ago. He is also hilarious & has some insane stories about serving the law.
* His hilarious way of quickly understanding a longtime offender from a stack of dozens of files.
* Being the prosecutor for several cases from "To Catch A Predator" TV show on Dateline
* The time he was offered $50,000 as a bribe.
* How and why so many DUI cases are thrown out and what you should do if you have one.
* The worst kid he ever had to prosecute in juvenile law and what he did.
* Meeting the people he sent to jail in public at really weird places and what they said
This was one of my favorite conversations yet because Lawrence has a way with words and it is truly funny and crazy how the legal system works!