Trent Emerson is a good friend, successful business owner & family man. He is also a great supporter and sponsor of "To The Top" I respect all aspects of his life and how he manages them. Our conversation has great little knowledge nuggets in each one of those areas.
*How to keep a 3 generation family owned business successful since 1968.
* How it feels to be in charge of 89 employees & 11 stores.
* How to maintain a great culture and fun environment for your business.
* The connection between Ben's Paints Supply and the early days of NASCAR
* Why parties are important for your company.
* What he looks for when hiring a new employee.
* How to deal with turbulent times in business.
* The number 1 thing you need to have when raising daughters.
* Why he never pushed his daughters to get into the family business.
* He may be one of the biggest Clemson Tiger fans out there, he lets you know why.