Jeff Ross & John Mayer Offer 25 Minute "Eulogy" For Bob Saget
January 14, 2022
The Bottom Line:
- Bob Saget died over the weekend.
- Since he was out of town, he’d left his car at Los Angeles International Airport.
- John Mayer and Jeff Ross went to pick it up.
- They paid tribute to their friend with a 25-minute IG video.
- They spoke of how much love they shared as friends.
- Source:John Mayer
The Full Story:
WhenBob Sagetdied last weekend, he was on the road kicking off a standup tour. That meant that he’d left his car at the airport. In an act of true friendship,John MayerandJeff Rosswent andpicked up the Prius he’d left at Los Angeles International Airport.
After paying the $250 parking fee, the musician and the comedian reflected on their friend in a 25-minute IG video. “I’ve just never known a human being on this Earth who could give that much love, individually and completely, to that many people in a way that made each person feel like he was a main character in their life and they were a main character in his life,” John noted.
Jeff added, “I feel vulnerable. I feel less protected without him in the world. He was really the guy you called when you had a life issue. There’s going to be something missing for a long time.” You can see the entire tribute on the right…