Cleveland Man Sues After Vape Explosion Leaves Volleyball-Sized Wound

A Cleveland man was starting his day at work when his spare LGHG2 vape battery exploded in his pocket, giving him second and third-degree burns and leaving a volleyball-sized wound on his leg.

After putting out the flames using the tried-and-true stop, drop, and roll method, Nader Harb was treated by burn specialists at MetroHealth Medical Center.

A year later, Harb's lawyer says he's still recovering and has named manufacturer LG Chemical and a local retailer in a lawsuit. Neither parties commented on the incident.

 
The News Junkie

The News Junkie

The News Junkie - I drink too much, curse far too often and obsess over breaking news. I hope we can still be friends. Read more: http://realradio.iheart.com/onair/the-news-junkie-50156/#ixzz4l84dxLfP Read more

title

Content Goes Here