The Royal Kitchens!
I'm probably in the minority when I say I really could care less about Prince Harry or Meghan Markle or their stinky "Royal Wedding". What I do care about are the kitchens that they are preparing the food in. HOLY S***!!!
Here's a few facts about Windsor Castle & it's kitchens
1. Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world and has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years.
2. The Great Kitchen at Windsor is the oldest working kitchen in the country.
3. The Queen has 33 kitchen staff, 20 chefs and sous chefs, 3 pastry chefs and 10 porters.
4. The clocks in the Great Kitchen are always five minutes fast to ensure that the food served to The Queen is never late.
5. The whisk in the kitchen can hold up to 250 eggs at one time.
6. 18,000 bottles of wine are kept in the cellar.